Please correct your input in the following fields:
Error while sending the form. Please try again later.
Quikpass Driving School is independent and solely run by Keith Farrow. The contract between the instructor and the
pupil is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By choosing to undertake driving tuition from Keith Farrow (“The Instructor”), the Pupil accepts this agreement between the Pupil, and the Instructor.
2. The Instructor shall make his services available to the Pupil for the sole purpose of giving the Pupil driving tuition
at the rate per lesson from time to time agreed.
3. All matters relating to the timing, location and duration of individual lessons shall be subject to agreement between the Instructor and the Pupil.
4. The Instructor will carry appropriate motor insurance covering the Pupil whilst driving the tuition vehicle when accompanied by an Instructor or a Driving Standards Agency Examiner.
5. The lesson fee shall be paid in advance of each lesson unless agreed otherwise in advance with the Instructor. Payments should made direct to the Instructor, cheques should be made payable
to ‘K. Farrow’
6. If the Pupil fails to give the Instructor forty-eight hours notice when cancelling any lesson (including weekends and Bank Holidays), the Instructor reserves the right to charge the
Pupil any amount up to and including the full cost of the lesson.
7. The Instructor will endeavour to give the Pupil forty-eight hours notice when cancelling any lesson due to unforeseen circumstances. The Instructor reserves the right to postpone lessons if he or
she feels that the weather or road conditions are unsuitable or dangerous. The Instructor cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred as a result of him or her having to postpone any lessons,
for whatever reason.
8. The Pupil agrees that he/she is duly licensed to drive the tuition vehicle. The Pupil will be asked by the Instructor to show their driving licence at their first lesson. Failure to provide this
will result in cancellation of the lesson and the full lesson fee being charged. Pupils must inform their driving instructor if they receive any endorsements on their licence during the time they are
9. The Instructor reserves the right to refuse to give tuition if, in the opinion of the Instructor, it is considered that the Pupil is unfit to drive due to any reason, including but not limited to:
being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, illness, injury, failing to wear glasses or contact lenses. In these instances, the Instructor reserves the right to charge the Pupil for any amount up
to and including the full cost of the lesson. In addition, the Instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of the tuition vehicle for the purposes of taking a practical driving test if, in the
opinion of the Instructor, this would best serve the Pupil's interests. This includes, but is not limited to, a situation where the Pupil has disregarded the Instructor's advice to reschedule their
test. The Pupil must also take note of any medication they are taking that may affect their ability to drive safely and advise the Instructor accordingly before taking any lesson booked.
10. The Instructor will issue a refund of any credit balance to pupils who cease to take lessons for any reason, whether due to passing the practical driving test or not. However, where a pupil has
booked and paid for a course of lessons that includes training materials, the cost of these items may be deducted from any refund.
11. The Pupil accepts that it is in their own interests to be punctual for their lesson appointments. All such appointments should be recorded to ensure that mistakes are avoided. Where the Pupil
fails to arrive punctually for a lesson, the Instructor would normally make efforts to contact the Pupil and then wait for a maximum of 15 minutes before the lesson would be abandoned and the lesson
fee forfeited or become due for payment. A reciprocal waiting time may become necessary if the Instructor is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. Any lesson time lost as a result of this would be
made up by the Instructor either at the end of the normal lesson time if possible or at a later date. The Instructor will endeavour to contact the Pupil to alert them of any delay greater than 5
minutes to the arrival at the agreed meeting point.
12. Legal Liability - Clients should be aware that their instructor’s primary objective is to promote road safety and in doing so he will have to issue instructions which clients must be prepared to
carry out without undue argument. The instructor will make every effort to train you to the highest standards but can in no way be held liable for errors you commit whilst driving and unaccompanied
by your instructor either before or after a test pass. Pupils must understand that in law they are responsible for any offences they commit whilst driving any vehicle at any time,
including during lessons.
13. Lessons may be given in a clients own car at the instructor’s sole discretion and subject to the pupil reaching a standard close to that of the driving test, on further condition that:
The car is fully insured. The instructor is covered by such insurance to drive the car. The instructor can in no way be held liable for any damage or accident. While the instructor will make every
effort to prevent the client having an accident, or damaging the car, it will be realised that their control is very limited. If the client wishes to have lessons in their own car then a second rear
view mirror must be provided for the instructor. There will normally be no reduction in lesson charges.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce the statutory rights of the Pupil relating to faulty or mis-described goods or services provided.
Driving Lessons in Chippenham.
text box >>
Contact us today!
If you have any queries or wish to book lessons, please contact me: